- Testing Services
- Customized Testing
- ISTA Certificates
- Research Services
- Training & Education
July Highlights at the Seed Lab
Here are some highlights for the end of July:
- Samples surged sharply after July 10.
- More customers are entering samples online and using SampleTracker to track their samples from sampling to purity reporting.
- Purity unit is working Saturdays.
- Turn-around in purity has been 2-3 days (without counting weekends).
- Total number of samples for July is around 2000 (similar to last year).
- Most samples seem to have been cleaned very well.
- A lot of Annual ryegrass and Tall fescue has moved through the lab already.
- We are just starting to see Perennial ryegrasses.
- Tall fescues and Annual ryegrasses are being pre-chilled and most are finishing on first count.
- There have been a lot of samples for TZ and ploidy tests.
So, in general, everything is flowing well. Our customers' feedback is important to keep this service. If anyone has any questions, needs, or ideas to keep improving this service, we will appreciate it very much.
Wishing you all a successful season,